Click the picture for detail
about our Guest Speaker
Where is RYDA?
- 8 miles from Kampala off Kampala-Mityana Road, near Buloba High School & Teachers' College
- Latitude: 0° 19’ 27.68" North
Longitude: 32° 27’ 57.70" East
- Google Maps link
Click image for information about RYDA and St. Margaret's. (PDF - 2 pages)
RYDA Gift Certificates
- Help to change the lives of children like these.
- Christmas, birthday, any time you don't know what to give...
now you do!
- Read about our
RYDA Gift Certificates.
Last month you read about the need to complete the new shower / toilet block which services the recently completed new boys' dormitory. This month St. Margaret's Treasurer was able to transfer $AU1523.05 from your donations plus $20 towards bank fees in Uganda. In US dollars a total of $US1136.46.
Executive director Geoffrey Steven Kyeyune acknowledged receipt on April 18th.
I write to acknowledge the receipt of these funds. The donor funds have been credited to our account. Once again on behalf of Rubaga Youth Development Association (RYDA) I write to extend our sincere appreciation to all donors for the support they have continued to give this project. It has come at the right period where such support is needed to complete the shower/toilet block.
We join Geoffrey in thanking everyone who has donated so much in such a short time and everyone who prayed for the success of this mini-project. The total was made up from:
We know this amount will take the shower / toilet block closer to completion. Perhaps it will be enough to finish it. Pray for that and come back next month to see how your prayers have been answered.
- small amounts regularly given to the RYDA Box which is part of every Sunday offering collection at St. Margaret's,
- regular salary sacrifice gifts from someone special,
- generous responses to the opportunity by members of St. Margaret's and members of St. John's, Cowes,
- and the faithful responses from the members of one family who simply said to each other "The dormitory is built, so we can't have those kids going without a shower can we?" and 'passed the hat around'.
Singularity Sings For RYDA
Give yourself a musical afternoon of Gilbert & Sullivan silliness at one of these two upcoming concerts and at the same time give a RYDA the opportunity to keep on doing God's work. Click an image to reveal a PDF for printing.